Support Workers for Young Persons from Special Institutions UK +English ~ £12 / h +Training +Benefits>Apply and we call you ASAP
SUPPORT WORKERS - SOCIAL WORKERS
This kind of Support Workers is that person who takes care of young adults with special needs: learning difficulties, speaking difficulties, autism, Down syndrome, etc.
There is no need to specify here that a good level of English is required to be able to work with this kind of residents.
This work is not in a care home or special home, it is done in special institutions, where the number of residents varies from 1 to 10.
Here, like in the nursing home, the candidates work in 3 shifts and would be ideal that the candidate could work all 3 shifts through rotation.
The companys offer the following:
• Training in the first week (the candidate will also be receiving salary while training);
• Full time contract: at least 40 hours per week;
• Possibility to take online courses and get qualifications while already working;
• Opportunity to grow within the company;
• Help getting accommodation in the UK (rent is taken by the employer before the candidate arrives in the UK.
Accommodation is usually a single room in a shared house so the bathroom and kitchen will be shared.
Rent is 80% of the situations close to the workplace and the candidate can actually walk to the job.
Money for the rent will be deducted from their salary and it will usually cost between £300 and £400 / month including bills.
• Salary starts from £8,21 / h for those without any experience and can get to £12 / h for those with qualifications;
• Support during the whole working contract;
• Help getting the necessary documents in the UK
Requirements to apply for this job:
• Conversational level of English;
• EU passport; If the applicant is not an EU citizen or he/she don’t have work visa for UK we cannot employ that candidate. We do not offer working visas;
• Willing to learn for those without experience;
• The candidate must have Money until they start receiving their salary ( after 4 weeks) , money for the plane ticket to get to UK and money for food in the first month (around 400 – 500 Euro ). The salary is given once a month. We do not offer free transport to UK, neither a loan. If a candidate doesn’t have money for food or transport, we cannot help that person.
Apply and send us your CV and the we will contact you by phone or email